sexta-feira, 20 de novembro de 2015

Too faced goodies





Are you in need of ideias for Christmas gifts? Well, I can help.  These Too Faced miniature products can be the best present for a friend or for a secret santa gift (girls only, or not...). The products are a little bigger then sample size so you have the sufficient amount of product that allows you to really play with them.

I've wanted to try these Melted Lipsticks for a while but I didin't want to risk spending almost 30€ and not liking them, I'm always afraid of lip products that say "long wear" because that usually means that they will be very drying to my lips. When I saw they had a mini Melted Lipstick for just 10€, and it came with the cutest little "Polly Pocket-like" blush, I took the chance and it payed off, they are really good.

If you want to try out the "Better Than Sex" mascara they also have a mini version that comes with a mini matte "Chocolate Soleil" powder.





Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário