segunda-feira, 21 de setembro de 2015

New in...



H&M recently launched a new Beauty line that looks amazing. The first time I saw it was at the VFNO but there were so many people surrounding the make up displays that I decided to choose a less busy day to explore all the products, despite all the confusion I managed to fall in love with these two eye shadows. 
Sunday I returned to the store and purchased the two eyeshadows I loved and a crease blending brush that is smaller and denser than the one I have from Zoeva, it's perfect to define the crease and the quality seems really good. The eyeshadows are as good as they are beautiful, the pigmentation is really rich and the texture is very creamy. The blushes look beautiful but I'm still traumatized by H&M powder products from the previous beauty line, they gave me the worst rash and I'm not prone to that, hopefully they changed the formula.








 HIGH IMPACT EYE COLOUR
Ginger Snap  /  Urban Jungle

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário