quinta-feira, 24 de setembro de 2015

Craving...

This week my cravings are all about make up. I've been obsessing over beauty youtubers, especially Kathleenlights. She's really funny and her tutorials and reviews are really good, she has an amazing make up collection.

Here are some products that I will purchase in the following weeks, they have to be mine!!



1. MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Foundation - I heard some amaaazing reviews about this foundation and I've tryed it out and it does seem to be perfect. It's not as heavy as the normal HD and it's not matte, it's very natural. It's a big investement but it will last almost all winter since I'm not a foundation addict.

2. REAL TECHNIQUES Setting Brush, a great little brush to set your concealer with some powder.

3. ZOEVA 105 Luxe Highlight, I can't believe I still don't have this brush, it will blend my highlighter like heaven.

4. SEPHORA Blush in N.º2 - So Shy, the perfect nude pink natural blush for everyday.

5. M.A.C Powder Blush in Peony Petal, it's a bright blue pink blush that intrigues me, the color is so diferent and I hope that applied very lightly it will make the perfect romantic make up look.

6. L'ORÉAL Le Blush Accord Perfect in Terre de Sienne, a warmer pink for winter.

7. BOBBI BROWN  Shimmer Brick Compact in Rose, this product is so beautiful and you can wear it like a blush or a highlighter, it's a best seller and I can see why.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário