quinta-feira, 28 de maio de 2015

MAD MAX



"In a stark desert landscape where humanity is broken, two rebels just might be able to restore order: Max and Furiosa". 
This post-apocalyptic world is the set for a jaw droping, fast and truly furious sequence of road rage, explosions and stylized characters. In the 80's the "Mad Max" phenomenon and aesthetics influenced fashion to the point where you still have, to this day, so many references to the style that I feel like I've seen the original movie, even though I haven't. 
The remake "Mad Max - Fury road" is a true pleasure for my "visual brain", it satisfies all of my needs. I'll leave you with this Mad max inspired Carmen Kass editorial for Vogue Us, photographed by Arthur Elgort and styled by Grace Coddington.











Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário